38.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 154
Pretty low #, nice one.

Sell sell sell--Set a very high buy it now only. Not even a best offer. You'll have to make a very clean listing and really market it to high rollers. "You absolutely must have this lucky #21 bill in your back pocket. IMPOSSIBLE to find low serial number, and just so happens to be the number that counts. Odds of finding such a low SN? You never will, let's just put it that way. This crisp 2006 $20 bill is fresh from the bank, and 100% genuine legal US currency".. haha you get the idea. $1000 BIN. I'm dead serious. Money is a non-issue for some people on many things. It's how a painting can sell for 50 million dollars. It's a painting! Who gives a rip? Well see those two guys with money in the corner? They do...

Darkgold you wouldn't mind picking lottery numbers for me here in md . Like dfwther said look out ebay here I come.Good luck on what ever you choose.Vanzutphen

Sell sell sell--Set a very high buy it now only. Not even a best offer. You'll have to make a very clean listing and really market it to high rollers. "You absolutely must have this lucky #21 bill in your back pocket. IMPOSSIBLE to find low serial number, and just so happens to be the number that counts. Odds of finding such a low SN? You never will, let's just put it that way. This crisp 2006 $20 bill is fresh from the bank, and 100% genuine legal US currency".. haha you get the idea. $1000 BIN. I'm dead serious. Money is a non-issue for some people on many things. It's how a painting can sell for 50 million dollars. It's a painting! Who gives a rip? Well see those two guys with money in the corner? They do...

This is good advice, and is exactly what I would do with that bill. There are idiots on eBay that woudl pay that. Hey used iPod Classics are going for $1k+ now, so go figure. Hey there are people out there that JUST GOTTA have that bill. Good luck, brother, and tell us how you do!

I like the way you think, DFW_THer!

DFX DAVE , I will give them numbers a try in reverse that way not playing your numbers and if I win I will give you some, anything that is won is better than the lent in my pockets.vanzutphen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back