2007 Recap - All My Keeper Finds - Lots Of Photos!

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Boobydoo said:
Hi Donny, yep, definitely a cool coin and exciting find but reserching the internet and eBay, I think it is a copy, not original.

Thanks for stopping in and take care, happy holidays!

Smiles!
BDoo

Bummer, I guess its hard to tell from the pic, well if you ever want to get rid of it, I would take it just because it looks like a gold coin.
Looks like I will be hunting more parks and tot lots next year.
HH,
Donny

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
someone said you brag too much ???...... that person just doesnt get it, thats what this site is all about, showing your finds to others and talking detecting. ;) those are some beautiful finds!

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Shoe said:
Man... the quantity and quality of your finds is stunning. Leave something in Michigan for me to find, will you? :)

Welcome to TNet Shoe. lol, you made me smile with that, thanks for commenting and happy holidays to you! There's probably still a few keepers around.
Nice weather today huh... 12 plus inches of snow out there and blowing blizzard conditions. Keep warm and thanks again!

Smiles!
BDoo

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
A great year of finds for you BDoo. Can't wait to see next years totals. Keep on Truckin'
Happy Holidays, Mike

Daisy

Apr 16, 2006
Ontario, Canada
An amazing year BDoo! Any 1 of those rings would make my year nevermind a whole treasure chest full! Brag away dear man, brag away! ;) You've earned it!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How could that be bragging Bdoo....That's pure skill all the way. ;) Awesome year for ya buddy,can't wait to ride along with ya in 08'.Happy Holiday's to you and your's Bdoo!!

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very excellent finds! We need to see the total of all those 29 years of hunting. I know your worn out after those hunts, but if you can carry that trunk up from the basement i would appreciate it ::)

HH
-GC

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Way to go, buddy. You are an inspiration to us all as well.

Just think, since you are a full-time father and employee, you weren't able to get out as often as some did this year, and look what you still found. :) Out of all the jewelry hunters on here, in my humble opinion, you are up on top! :)

Wow, 400 coins in one day is uncalled for! :D

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk

S

seger98

What....... Were you a pirate in a previous life? Congrats on all the nice finds.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KirkPA said:
Way to go, buddy. You are an inspiration to us all as well.

Just think, since you are a full-time father and employee, you weren't able to get out as often as some did this year, and look what you still found. :) Out of all the jewelry hunters on here, in my humble opinion, you are up on top! :)
Wow, 400 coins in one day is uncalled for! :D

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk

Very well said Kirk.
-MM-

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mona faints........

Attachments

• faint.jpg
    faint.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2,593

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man Bdoo, those Michaganders really loose some great stuff. I looked at the stuff and then went back looking at your location thinking you lived on some sunny beach down here in Florida, but Michigan! I would have never thought it.

You did really well and I hope your 2008 is even better!

Good luck and happy hunting in the future.

Jim

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
River Rat Elf said:
Absolutely remarkable, I'm totally speechless. W&E is gonna have to do a follow-up on your this year's finds. When are you opening the jewelry store? ;D

;) RR

Thanks RR Elf. It would be cool to draft up another article, we'll see.
Appreciate the support my friend! Happy holidays!

Bobby :)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Wow! As always I am totally in awe of your finds....You are the ring king for sure...wait, all those coins too....I guess you are the tot lot king too! Definitely a king in the area of friends. Those are some beautiful finds and I even saw gorgeous purple in there too! If I didn't love ya so much I would probably be horribly jealous! lol Seriously though...Congrats on some great finds and all my respect for how hard you work it as well as everything else you do in life! ~hugs~

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could shake your hand to congratulate you but I guess I'll just have to say

DANG, WHAT A HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you sure hit it hard this year. Thanks for sharing the story and all the great finds with us. I hope you have a very merry Christmas and an even better next year...

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
detectahead said:
Great year Bobby! Fantastic finds! Love those woodchip playgrounds myself. Easy pick'ns like you said

Too easy sometimes huh... makes me lazy. I only used the ACE250 once this summer, too busy pillaging I guess. ;D Thanks a lot Detecta! Appreciate it buddy! Happy holidays!

BDoo :)

THEBELLI

Nov 28, 2007
LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
CLASSIC ID5 WHITES
great season gold ring w sapphire is my favorite cant wait for Santa and to get started that's what its all about thanks for the inspiration

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread