fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jan 3, 2009 #1 Here are my Canadian keepers for '08. The quarter was dug Nov '08 (1871) 1939 1947* 1955 1958 1960 (2) 1962 1963 (2) 1964 1965 (2) 1967 1968 Attachments 2008 Canadian silver.webp 26.1 KB · Views: 163 Upvote 0
Here are my Canadian keepers for '08. The quarter was dug Nov '08 (1871) 1939 1947* 1955 1958 1960 (2) 1962 1963 (2) 1964 1965 (2) 1967 1968
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 3, 2009 #2 Very cool stuff!!!
Pennyworth Bronze Member Joined Jan 1, 2006 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Jan 3, 2009 #3 WOW, that's a lot of silver Canadian coins! CONGRATULATIONS I thought maybe you lived in Canada,but I see you don't.
WOW, that's a lot of silver Canadian coins! CONGRATULATIONS I thought maybe you lived in Canada,but I see you don't.
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Jan 3, 2009 #4 That is one oooooold quarter! Nice work! ~Dave