SMPress
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2009
- Messages
- 78
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Maryland
- Detector(s) used
- Blue and Gray, XLT, DFX, Spectrum V3, Beachhunter 300
Went through 5 boxes of halves this week, 5 skunks!
On the bright side, I got a letter today from the Ford Theatre in Washington DC. Attached to the letter was three BU Pennies. This is the new one, I think, it is Professional Life in Illinois. Odd that all three were D mint marks, as we are on the East coast here in DC. Anyway, sadly enough, my only keepers this week were from a piece of junk mail...
On the bright side, I got a letter today from the Ford Theatre in Washington DC. Attached to the letter was three BU Pennies. This is the new one, I think, it is Professional Life in Illinois. Odd that all three were D mint marks, as we are on the East coast here in DC. Anyway, sadly enough, my only keepers this week were from a piece of junk mail...
Upvote
0
Bummer on that five skunk boxes! Hope you do good next time. Hey, junk mail is better when there are three pennies attached to it!






