LJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,469
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure if anyone posted anything along these lines already (been out of town alot lately & haven't read all posts), but I was curious as to what your CRH'ing goals are for 2009 if any of you have some.
Some shoot for hitting a particular amount of silver, searching so many boxes of a certain denomination, putting a collection book together from CRH'ing, finding a certain coin/coins, searching a total number of coins, etc. This list could go on & on.............
If you do have any goals for this year, I would love to hear them. Shoot for the stars...even if you come up a little short, you will land on the moon....ha!!!
Okay, let's hear them....
Some shoot for hitting a particular amount of silver, searching so many boxes of a certain denomination, putting a collection book together from CRH'ing, finding a certain coin/coins, searching a total number of coins, etc. This list could go on & on.............
If you do have any goals for this year, I would love to hear them. Shoot for the stars...even if you come up a little short, you will land on the moon....ha!!!
Okay, let's hear them....
Upvote
0
I have a few CRHing goals for 2009. I have a wooden box at home that I overflowed this year with silver. It is about 2ft X2ft and about 6 inches tall. I filled it to overflowing by the end of December with all my keepers both 40% and 90% and S mint silvers. I bought a safe and am putting all 2008 finds there. My goal is to fill up the wooden box with all my 90%ers this year. Ha...you said shoot for the stars right? The 40%ers I will continue to put in the safe. Of course this is going to mean that I take more road trips and go through many many more boxes. But if I filled the box to overflowing in only 9 months of doing this because I started at the end of March then I may be more successful using the entire year. Who knows I may be able to do it. How about you lady? What are your goals....can we expect some competition from the famous LJ? Let us know.

). I figure persistence pays off and all I can do is look at as many coins as I can. The finds should come
Cute swimsuit too BTW.








