maine_Jim Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,415 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 350 Jul 1, 2009 #1 Today I finally got a 2009 Kennedy searching through a box. It was in a brinks box. Anyone else get one yet from a box and if so when? Maine_Jim Upvote 0
Today I finally got a 2009 Kennedy searching through a box. It was in a brinks box. Anyone else get one yet from a box and if so when? Maine_Jim
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jul 1, 2009 #2 I think I got a couple in April. Mojo
F Fropa Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2007 Messages 511 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Wisconsin Detector(s) used Whites XLT Jul 1, 2009 #3 I finally found a 2009-D on Friday.
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT Jul 2, 2009 #4 I still have not found a 2008 Kennedy from circulation, let alone a 2009! The NIFCs seem to have dried up around here as compared to last year when I was pulling hundreds of them.
I still have not found a 2008 Kennedy from circulation, let alone a 2009! The NIFCs seem to have dried up around here as compared to last year when I was pulling hundreds of them.
47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2009 #5 I think I got mine after 90 some days so I guess mid April. Remember it is an NIFC
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2009 #6 I've caught a few and then threw them back.
phrostie Hero Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 534 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Nap Town Jul 2, 2009 #7 my brinks box 2 weeks ago produced my first and only 2009-D ken
kestrelia Hero Member Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2009 #8 I found both the P and D this month. B
joad Hero Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used White's MXT Jul 2, 2009 #9 I had a box a couple weeks ago with many P and D 2009s. I just dumped them.