What's new

2009D Half

Per U.S. Mint. 1,900,000 each of Philadelphia and Denver for a total of 3,800,000.
 
I got my first 2009 a couple of days ago. Finding NIFC's is fun, not worth a lot yet but down the road I am sure they will be, so I keep them all... I've been finding a lot of 2003 and 2005 lately, no 87's yet though.
 
Weird thing is the one I found was the first 09 coin I found last year. I think I have found one more.
 
Last week i caught and released dozens of 2009 p & d's -
:icon_scratch:
 
Yeah, I've found several 2009's, but I don't keep em. Seems I find 87's on a regular basis, at least 2 or 3 per month. HH

FL Junkman
 
I fish a few out of boxes every week. Always toss them back
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom