What's new

2010 P Cents (pic)

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I got a full box of 2010 P cents today. I guess they're finally making it to my area. Looks like eBay has them at 2 x face value so I'll probably sell them.

HH!

JasonB
 

Attachments

  • downsized_0521001329.webp
    downsized_0521001329.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
How do you always get so lucky with these full boxes of 2010 coins? You must have some sweet deal going on. Congrats!
 
Absolutely sell them NOW. I have been receiving a bunch in change here in rural Arkansas, and we're about the last in the country to start seeing the present year's minted coins. They're obviously getting well circulated if I'm seeing several. The price can only go down from here. Good luck!
 
Update: i have 3 full boxes now. All are going on eBay or to a local dealer.

I'll update you when they're gone.
 
Sell them.
The last 16 boxes on ebay brought me $51 average.
 
I have found 3 boxes in the last 2 weeks. Sold one on ebay for almost $49 and listed the second one this week. After fees, you can make about 15-20 dollars. Not too bad. Still on the lookout for the 2009 dimes and nickel boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom