somehiker
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2007
- Messages
- 4,388
- Reaction score
- 6,443
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2011 DUTCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS
"Here's a couple photos of the mountain lion I saw"
Paul:
Nice.Wish I'd been there.He/she doesn't appear to have much fear of humans...posing for pictures like that. Maybe the same cat,or the mate of the one responsible for the deer kill two night's earlier.That cat had been back when Tim and I checked the kill site on thursday.The stones were knocked down again and fresh tracks were on the dirt and grass.Was starting to smell pretty bad by Saturday when I passed nearby.We also saw tracks on our trip to the bat cave....big tracks.
Regards:Wayne
"Here's a couple photos of the mountain lion I saw"
Paul:
Nice.Wish I'd been there.He/she doesn't appear to have much fear of humans...posing for pictures like that. Maybe the same cat,or the mate of the one responsible for the deer kill two night's earlier.That cat had been back when Tim and I checked the kill site on thursday.The stones were knocked down again and fresh tracks were on the dirt and grass.Was starting to smell pretty bad by Saturday when I passed nearby.We also saw tracks on our trip to the bat cave....big tracks.
Regards:Wayne







) for not asking to borrow a firearm while I was out there this year. I had planned to bring mine, but at the last minute realized that I had no way to legally get my gun to Boston's airport as I don't have a MA permit. I would have ended up in BIG BIG trouble had I walked into Logan airport with a handgun!







