What's new

2011 Illinois Silver Tally

I'm up to 10 silver :) Slow but steady flow :laughing9:
 
#16 45d Merc. found 5-9-11
#17 09s BBQ found 5-10-11
 
I went out for a bit on Mothers day and got a 1942d Merc. bump me up to 125 for the year.
 
Please bump me up to 24. I have the following recent finds to report:

4/17 '57d Roosie
4/23 '36d merc, '61d Roosie
5/3 '43s merc
5/9 '41, '42d, '43d mercs, '02 Barber half
5/10 1875 seated dime, '45 Washington quarter
 
Add another one to bump me up to 25. I found a 1917 Canadian 5 cent piece (92.5% silver) today 5/13.
 
Updated 5-14-2011
 
jon thanks for the 7 extra silver coins but i'm only at 30.
 
'36 George makes 6 for me Jon
 
#18 1901p Barber dime found 5-16-11
#19 1906p Barber dime found 5-16-11
 
shallowdigger got his 5th this weekend, 1919s merc
 
19 for me please, found a 1937 merc
 
5-17-2011
 
Hi, I went out for the first time since Mothers Day and I got two more silvers, a 1944 Merc and a 1957d Rosie. Bump me up to 127 thanks.
 
No silver but found a 14kt earring the other day and got a 10kt ring and a 10kt heart today al from the water.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 141
3 more today makes 9 for me Jon
 
tommyboy72 said:
Hi, I went out for the first time since Mothers Day and I got two more silvers, a 1944 Merc and a 1957d Rosie. Bump me up to 127 thanks.

Congrats on matching your last years totals. Looks like you might double last years totals. :occasion14:
 
push me to 32 / today i found a 1946 rosie a 1912 canadian quarter also a very nice 1881 canadian large cent
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom