What's new

2011 Illinois Silver Tally

Bump me up to 366 on the silver and 85 for the gold. Me and Tommy Boy made a mad dash to Chicago to hit the giving beach. Waves were terrible and the water freezing. Here is what I managed for the trip. 1 gold ring, 7 silver coins, 3 wheaties, a lead tank and soldier, 2 silver rings and 5 copper rings
 

Attachments

  • MVC-020S.webp
    MVC-020S.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,018
Goldinwater said:
Bump me up to 366 on the silver and 85 for the gold. Me and Tommy Boy made a mad dash to Chicago to hit the giving beach. Waves were terrible and the water freezing. Here is what I managed for the trip. 1 gold ring, 7 silver coins, 3 wheaties, a lead tank and soldier, 2 silver rings and 5 copper rings
I meant 84 gold, sorry
 
i got a barber dime last sunday, knock me up to 12 please!
 
Hello, went to Chicago with Goldinwater earlier this week. We wanted to see if the beach was still in a "giving" mood, turns out it was! got a 1957 10k women's class ring, two silver rings, two sterling bracelet tags, eight silver coins, and the rest of the stuff you see in the photo. The weather sucked big time! LOL!! cold, rainy, big waves, you name it. anyway, bump me up to 55 on the gold and 292 on the silver.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0331(1).webp
    IMAG0331(1).webp
    21 KB · Views: 1,322
#47 found a 39 merc today
 
Updated 11-15-2011
 
Hello, Ok, I got a Rosie Saturday from a local fairgrounds site, then Goldinwater and I hit Lake Michigan for what will probably be our last trip of the year. I got four more gold rings, and 31 silver coins. this should put me at 59 gold for the year, and 324 silver coins for the year so far. This year has been a wild ride!!! I would say I'm close to, or right at a pound of gold for the year, and I know Goldinwater has topped one full pound of gold.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0339.webp
    IMAG0339.webp
    61 KB · Views: 927
Updated 11-16-2011
 
Got 21 more silver, and 3 more pieces of gold for a total of 387 silver and 87 gold, Jon I was on 366 on the last count for silver. Found a nice 9121-s walking liberty this time. Me and Tommy boy had a great time in the freezing water, it didn't slow him down one bit though.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-021S.webp
    MVC-021S.webp
    22 KB · Views: 571
  • MVC-021S.webp
    MVC-021S.webp
    22 KB · Views: 577
L4S, please add 2 to my count (up to four). Found two mercs today. Thanks....
 
#48 today a 1957d washington quarter. last three hunts found 3 silver rings!
 
Updated 11-19-2011.

Let me know how you guys did this weekend. :thumbsup:
 
41 merc. 11-18-11 and a first for me today, a 1882-s morgan
 
marinedad said:
41 merc. 11-18-11 and a first for me today, a 1882-s morgan

WoooHooo! High fives for the dollar baby!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom