What's new

2012 - 1st gold of the New Year!!!

neal S.

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett // Garrett // Fisher Gold Bug
A nice welcome to the new year. This is from 6 buckets of great material.
Prescott Az. in the Bradshaw Mountains is still giving it up :blob7:



Thanks for taking a look.

HHTA
neal S.
 

Attachments

  • 100MEDIA$IMAG0057.webp
    100MEDIA$IMAG0057.webp
    153.9 KB · Views: 887
Upvote 0
AZ. has some sweet lookin gold
 
Nice looking gold there.....
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I went out to a dry wash that had been filled with tailings from an old mine on the Eastern edge of the Bradshaws. I filled a 5 gallon bucket with what I thought would be some nice dirt.

I panned about 3/4 of the bucket back home and could barely find any flour gold. :icon_scratch:

I brought the rest down to Yuma with me last weekend to visit my folks and let my dad pan the rest and show me the best technique; thought I was doing something wrong.

Nope, he didn't get anything either...

My next plan is to rent a Tesoro Lobo from A&B for the day and work some washes and quartz fields in the area and see if I find anything. If not, then I'll probably head up into the Bradshaws and scout some new areas, but the claims are thick up there...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom