What's new

2012 November through December 10th finds

Wicholee

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
MIAMI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcal II, Minelab X Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey folks,

I am relatively new to this hobby and this is my first post. I have been hitting the beaches in South Florida pretty hard since the start of November and these are my finds. Enjoy...

Wicholee
 

Attachments

  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0
For a new be you sure are dooing good
 
You are doing great! congrats
 
Watch out Gary new pirate in town lol. Excellent finds.

Baywalker..... seen you up at Lido a couple weeks back you talked to my hunting partner.... i was busy in the water. Seen you got a new heater.

Dew
 
Good start

:hello:
You are welcome!! Good start although you are the new in hunting, moreover i congratulate on these finds!!:headbang::hello2:
In fact you will be great hunter!! I wish you luck next hunt and i will update your post.
Thank you for sharing!
Regards Hamid
 
Last edited:
Yes finally brokedown and bought a excal2 still learning boy you shure find some deeep pull tabs heard you did good that day.
 
I think hes my lucky charm..... he makes me work harder at it not to get skunked. I think i had one or two keeper that day. Enjoy the Xcal.... fun machine.

Dew
 
Good job, Wicholee!

I like that larger gold ring with the blue stone...it is beautiful!

Lorraine
 
I would say your doing better than most. Nice collection. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, like where to sell your loot or questions about equipment ect. We're a friendly bunch.
 
very nice haul
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom