What's new

2013s best from Missouri

StevefromMissouri

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
388
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2013's best from Missouri

I want to start this thread off with a huge thank-you to EVERYONE on T-Net. Your contribution to the site keeps my long weeks with no where to hunt bearable by being able to live it through your experience. I check almost everyday and many times I check multiple times a day.

I was looking through my pics and it looks like I got to go around 20 times, give or take a few trips. I did rather well for such a low number of hunts. The creeks seemed to pop out a nice one most trips and my field has been paying off with more length and quality, so I'm blessed there, too.
I've found lots of crude tools and points, but these are the highlights in order of finding....
January started it off with some finds from my field...



One trip to the creeks in February produced this nice North Blade.


March produced some points in two creek hunts and one Red River Knife from my field.



May and early June were the best creek hunts and I scored quite a few nice ones.





There hasn't been a decent rain to get the creeks up since June, so I've been confined to the field. All of these have been in November and early December.




May your next hunt be your best hunt EVER!!!!
Steve (from Missouri)
 
Upvote 0
Beautiful stuff!!! Man Missouri must be a great place to live.You have wonderful artifacts and i know you got farm ponds just loaded with my favorite bluegills.Probably gonna be relocating in the next few years and missouri is one of the states im looking at.Thanks for the look.
 
Missouri does seem to be loaded with good finds. There's a guy on YouTube in Missouri (broosky) or something like that who finds some really nice pieces alone a river and gravel bars. He records a lot insitu video too.
 
Good show! Always love to see your finds. Keep looking and posting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom