What's new

2013s best from Missouri

StevefromMissouri

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
388
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2013's best from Missouri

I want to start this thread off with a huge thank-you to EVERYONE on T-Net. Your contribution to the site keeps my long weeks with no where to hunt bearable by being able to live it through your experience. I check almost everyday and many times I check multiple times a day.

I was looking through my pics and it looks like I got to go around 20 times, give or take a few trips. I did rather well for such a low number of hunts. The creeks seemed to pop out a nice one most trips and my field has been paying off with more length and quality, so I'm blessed there, too.
I've found lots of crude tools and points, but these are the highlights in order of finding....
January started it off with some finds from my field...



One trip to the creeks in February produced this nice North Blade.


March produced some points in two creek hunts and one Red River Knife from my field.



May and early June were the best creek hunts and I scored quite a few nice ones.





There hasn't been a decent rain to get the creeks up since June, so I've been confined to the field. All of these have been in November and early December.




May your next hunt be your best hunt EVER!!!!
Steve (from Missouri)
 
Upvote 0
Dude you had a super year from what I see, and may your next year be even better:icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome! I have never found an intact drill and yours belong in a museum, some great pieces there, in fact all great pieces, hard to believe some of them were lost and not recovered.
 
:notworthy: ''You did very well last year I must say''! Those are some exceptional finds, I really like that leaf shaped knife. :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome, you found some great looking Artifacts!
 
Steve that North blade was fantastic. You always had some great hunts and good areas. Speechless again. Are you still doing some videos? I miss those. Hope that you have another banner year and stay safe and keep it fun.
Thank you for sharing the best end of year I have seen in some time.
HH
TnMtns
 
OUTSTANDING! Wish I could have found those under my Christmas Tree :) So glad you found them. Kat
 
wow nice stuff steve
 
Hey Steve that is 10 years worth of finds NOTWORTY at all !!!!!!!!!!!
 
Son of a Gun that is some nice stuff you've found!!!
 
Wow, you got some good stuff, and you got some outstanding stuff, and one or two I'd call exceptional. Thanks for sharing.
 
Oh, just ....drool!
 
You had a fantastic year. I always enjoy your posts and hope you will have a great year in 2014.
 
makes me want to get out like NOW and its snowing AND 4:30 in the morning...sweet rocks steve! Sedalia's with tips like that are hard to come by!
 
Jaw-dropping... What a great sum for the year. Looking at that fine stuff just makes me smile and dream! Many more 'best hunts EVER' to YOU! Yak
 
Steve, the north blade is sweet but the translucent calf creek / andice or whatever you call the base notched point is simply amazing. It's about as good as they come. Congratulations on a super year.
 
Looks like 13 was a great year for ya hope 14 is too...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom