What's new

2014 silver from coin rolls

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I searched a few rolls this year early on and quit this spring. About November 2014 I bought two boxes of halves first time all year. First pic is 2013 finds.

Second pic is 2014 roll finds.
 

Attachments

  • 003_opt.webp
    003_opt.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Congrats on some very successful coin roll huntint :thumbsup:
 
Dang D - that is a nice pile of Silver man!! :hello2: Can't believe you found a Franklin coin roll hunting!! You have a good start to 2015 cause it looks almost the same amount as 2014. Congrats!! Ever score a Walker or Barber CRH?
 
Dang D - that is a nice pile of Silver man!! :hello2: Can't believe you found a Franklin coin roll hunting!! You have a good start to 2015 cause it looks almost the same amount as 2014. Congrats!! Ever score a Walker or Barber CRH?
Thanks - yes I found an 1894 Barber the first week I began roll hunting. Seems like I found silver in every other roll. I remember a long $20 roll of halves, full of silver, and about a dozen solid rolls of 40% halves. Found a couple dozen Franklins and maybe a half-dozen Walkers.
 
Nice silver, ffd. :icon_thumleft: It's cool you can still find Mercs. Good luck on the crh this year!

HH
 
Nice! I tried, but too many in my area doing it to have good results.
 
Nice silver, ffd. :icon_thumleft: It's cool you can still find Mercs. Good luck on the crh this year!

HH
Thanks Anne - no mercs last year but still lots of 80% silver Canadian dimes, I like em as much as mercs -
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom