TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, guys!

Not counting last night's box, I did a total of 23 boxes of halves and 13 boxes of dimes since 6/6. All skunks. My longest skunk streak this year so far.

This box was certainly a sight for sore eyes. Haha.

I've got seven more to pick up this week, but I had to cut my bankroll down to just $500 after buying and installing new gutters and soffit and buying a new sliding glass door. I'm currently in the process of remodeling my kitchen.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
I bet a great box like that one was a nice sight for sore clad/skunk viewing eyes lol. And wow that's a small bankroll considering the volume you're doing. Well, Im glad to hear u ended your long skunk streak with a great box like that one and hopefully you can keep a silver streak going for a while now. Im on a small 3 box silver streak myself and I'm hoping to keep it going with 2 more boxes today.

H$H!

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet a great box like that one was a nice sight for sore clad/skunk viewing eyes lol. And wow that's a small bankroll considering the volume you're doing. Well, Im glad to hear u ended your long skunk streak with a great box like that one and hopefully you can keep a silver streak going for a while now. Im on a small 3 box silver streak myself and I'm hoping to keep it going with 2 more boxes today.

H$H!

Well, my bankroll was $2,000. But I bought all that house stuff this past weekend, so this week is the first with the lower bankroll.

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a box of halves today on my lunch break, total of seven enders were showing. One roll had double reverse enders. 8-)

Two rolls each contained five 40%ers! Multiple rolls with two or three 40%ers a piece. 8-)

Total take was 33 40%ers...

ALL 1967!

:o

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

I suck at taking pictures.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, great box! Congrats! :thumbsup: And most of those look like they're in great condition too. That's interesting that they're all '67's. And its kinda interesting too that the loaded box I got last month was similar in terms of numbers. My box had 80 x 40% with 14 enders including two double enders. So the percentages seem very similar in terms of total keepers and enders. Bet that sure was a fun box to search and really helps make up for all the skunks u got earlier this month. And I just noticed your small caption under that last pic lol. They sure look like good pics to me.

H$H!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
WHAT! AWESOME! Hopefully you found a nice run of boxes this week! Good luck MM! HH, Maverick.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow looks like some good silver finally :P maybe ill get some of that luck this week... the last 2 weeks ive done 30 boxes and only found less than 2oz of silver in 40%ers.

HH

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through another box of halves today, it gave up nine 40%ers:

1968D x 4
1969D x 4

8-)

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on another good box. Im just finishing up a couple of boxes I got yesterday and Im finding some silver myself. Seems like we've both got a nice silver streak going. Hope we can both keep it going a while longer. The silver streaks sure are a lot more fun than the skunk streaks huh? lol

H$H!

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ended a 30-something+ (I lost count) box skunk streak by finding a 40%er last night: 1967.

Man, it's been a tough few weeks. Hopefully my luck changes for the better.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ended a 30-something+ (I lost count) box skunk streak by finding a 40%er last night: 1967.

Man, it's been a tough few weeks. Hopefully my luck changes for the better.

Hang in there! Hopefully things get better for you :)
Sorry to hear about the skunk streak.

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a box of dimes yesterday, it gave up one Roosie: 1959.

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a box of halves yeseterday; it gave up eight keepers, two 90%ers and six 40%ers:

1963D Ben
1968D x 3
1969D

8-)

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey MM, glad to see ya still getting a good box now and then, life is still a little crazy here so still not much time to check in, but I am still around. I know they changed out one of your last few good producing reject machines, how is that going, getting any finds from the rejects? HH, Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, and WOW, there sure are a lot of new faces on here, guess I have really not been keeping up lately...... HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey MM, glad to see ya still getting a good box now and then, life is still a little crazy here so still not much time to check in, but I am still around. I know they changed out one of your last few good producing reject machines, how is that going, getting any finds from the rejects? HH, Maverick.

Life's been crazy for me as well. On top of the crazy was a looong skunk streak or two. Reject tray finds have certainly fallen off, haven't found anything in a long while. The one bank that still has the older coin machines I just haven't been going to very often, and even when I do someone is already there dumping a bucket of quarters or halves. So I usually just turn right around and hit up another branch.

I did manage to pick up two boxes of halves over the weekend, one was a skunk but the other gave up one 40%er: 1967.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread