What's new

2015 Year End Totals

Metal Illness

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
612
Reaction score
722
Golden Thread
0
Location
Englewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help? For some reason when I click this link, there is no "Post New Thread Tab" Anybody know why, or what I'm doing wrong? I was going to post a 2015 wrap up. Do you just post it in today's finds and let the mods move it?

Thanks, Bill
 
Post your Totals in TODAYS Finds.

Then Send me a PM to Move it. :thumbsup:

or just wait for me to Find it :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
this permanent Glitch is because the Annual Finds are Under the Best of TreasureNet Heading

Instead of under the Best Finds Heading

Unled.webp
 
I've had things on here not show up right before and i should have took a picture of it.
What i did was go off line and restart my computer and it was back to normal.
 
I've had things on here not show up right before and i should have took a picture of it.
What i did was go off line and restart my computer and it was back to normal.

This is Not one of those Cases.

the Best of TreasureNet is set up so Only Mods & Admin can start Threads there.
Members Can respond But Not Start a thread in that forum section.
The area is Specifically set up for us Moving things in.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom