What's new

2017 Spring Summer Hunting has come to an end

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crops are now to tall and to many mosquitoes. Here are my finds. The most interesting find this season was the chert preform that broke because a quartz cavity was hidden inside.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    68 KB · Views: 84
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
It was a good year though! Nice finds and I love the inclusion that was an issue for the maker, those type of relics always are a fascination.
 
Not bad on the finds at all. I know the skeeters are out I think I had a mile long line behind me today waiting on their turn to get a drink from my back. Then of course the yellow flies had to jump in and take a turn. But I still enjoyed the looking as Im sure you did to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom