Zomotion
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2013
- Messages
- 1,078
- Reaction score
- 1,350
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
2019 Totals
Boxes Searched
Halves - 99
Dimes - 20
Nickels -2
Quarters - 2
Bags
Halves - 7
Dimes - 1
Quarters - 2
40% Half Dollar Breakdown
85 CWR
22 Teller Tray
2 Grocery Store
3 Reject tray
65 Boxes
3 Bags
180 Total
90% Half Dollar Breakdown
28 CWR
8 Teller Tray
4 Grocery Store
21 Boxes
0 Bags
61 Total
Dimes Breakdown
234 CWR
4 Teller tray
6 Coinstar
28 Boxes
15 Bags
287 total
Nickels Breakdown
10 CWR
1 Boxes
0 Teller Tray
2 Buffalo
11 Total
Quarters Breakdown
23 CWR
0 Teller Tray
2 Coinstar
0 Boxes
25 total
Total Silver coins - 564
Total OZ - 75.359 oz
Half Dollar Box - .87 silvers per box
Dimes - .90 Silvers per box
Longest Half Dollar Box Skunk Streak - 9 boxes. 64% of boxes were skunks
Longest Half Dollar Box Silver Streak - 4
Comparison to last year - I finished 35 ounces worse. Half Dollars were pretty meager this year. I found less than half the halves I did last year. Most of the lower numbers was due to the solid 2018 Half dollar boxes I received this year, a total of 18 (go figure...) Not only did these produce skunk boxes but these also went back into circulation and diluted many more boxes. Some boxes weren't solid 2018, but may have contained 80% or more 2018 halves. I did do well on the dimes - I came across 3 or 4 solid rolls of silver dimes which really bumped up the dime finds.
I did have some awesome firsts this year. I found my first Standing Liberty quarters (2) in a cwr. Also found two silver commemoratives in a teller tray - 1925 Diamond Jubilee and a 1936 San Fran Oakland Bay Bridge. Also I found my first Morgan Dollar!!! Found in a coin machine I frequent to cash in my coins. A 2007 S Silver proof and a few solid rolls round out the year.
2020 Goal - 100 oz. With pretty much the same volume as last year I found 35 less ounces. I can attribute some of it to the boxes, which I do hope pick back up with the 2018 boxes a thing of the past (I hope). I do need a nice collection dump to spike up the numbers.
Best of luck to all of you in 2020. HH
Boxes Searched
Halves - 99
Dimes - 20
Nickels -2
Quarters - 2
Bags
Halves - 7
Dimes - 1
Quarters - 2
40% Half Dollar Breakdown
85 CWR
22 Teller Tray
2 Grocery Store
3 Reject tray
65 Boxes
3 Bags
180 Total
90% Half Dollar Breakdown
28 CWR
8 Teller Tray
4 Grocery Store
21 Boxes
0 Bags
61 Total
Dimes Breakdown
234 CWR
4 Teller tray
6 Coinstar
28 Boxes
15 Bags
287 total
Nickels Breakdown
10 CWR
1 Boxes
0 Teller Tray
2 Buffalo
11 Total
Quarters Breakdown
23 CWR
0 Teller Tray
2 Coinstar
0 Boxes
25 total
Total Silver coins - 564
Total OZ - 75.359 oz
Half Dollar Box - .87 silvers per box
Dimes - .90 Silvers per box
Longest Half Dollar Box Skunk Streak - 9 boxes. 64% of boxes were skunks
Longest Half Dollar Box Silver Streak - 4
Comparison to last year - I finished 35 ounces worse. Half Dollars were pretty meager this year. I found less than half the halves I did last year. Most of the lower numbers was due to the solid 2018 Half dollar boxes I received this year, a total of 18 (go figure...) Not only did these produce skunk boxes but these also went back into circulation and diluted many more boxes. Some boxes weren't solid 2018, but may have contained 80% or more 2018 halves. I did do well on the dimes - I came across 3 or 4 solid rolls of silver dimes which really bumped up the dime finds.
I did have some awesome firsts this year. I found my first Standing Liberty quarters (2) in a cwr. Also found two silver commemoratives in a teller tray - 1925 Diamond Jubilee and a 1936 San Fran Oakland Bay Bridge. Also I found my first Morgan Dollar!!! Found in a coin machine I frequent to cash in my coins. A 2007 S Silver proof and a few solid rolls round out the year.
2020 Goal - 100 oz. With pretty much the same volume as last year I found 35 less ounces. I can attribute some of it to the boxes, which I do hope pick back up with the 2018 boxes a thing of the past (I hope). I do need a nice collection dump to spike up the numbers.
Best of luck to all of you in 2020. HH
Upvote
0







