What's new

2020 Final Tally

blueberra

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
845
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Might as well get things going. To paraphrase Sinatra, "It was a very poor year"

I only CRH halves ...

37 boxes total yielded 14 40% silver and 4 90% silver

27 skunk boxes
6 with 1 40% silver
2 with 2 40% silver
1 with 1 90% silver
1 with 3 90% silver and 4 40% silver

64 loose teller coins (no rolls) yielded 19 40% silver

Grand total : 4 90% silver and 33 40% silver
 
Upvote 0
Good take for the volume! Happy hunting in 2021!
 
Nice haul. Isn't it amazing how many silver halves you can get from loose teller coins. Nearly 30% of the loose halves handed to you from tellers were silver.

I had a similar experience, but a lower % of silver (probably because my sample size is larger). Of the 1,036 loose halves given to me from tellers this year, 44 were 40% and 15 were 90% silver (5.7% silver total).

HH in 2021
 
Yep, 2020 was a very poor year for CRH. I use to keep track by month my box takes, but since Covid in spring, now I'm only keeping track by calendar quarter. My numbers were NOT very impressive to report on dimes., hit a few halves 90% &40%. Just hope this year is better and not worse than last year. HH to all in '21.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom