What's new

2020 Topeka Treasure Hunters Open Hunt flyer

ks coyote

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
630
Reaction score
384
Golden Thread
0
Location
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will be held on Sunday, May 17th, 2020 at the city park in Hoyt, Kansas. For hunt info call Russell Broxterman at 785-256-2925 or E-mail at: russellbroxterman@yahoo.com.
 
The Topeka Treasure Hunters Club has canceled our Open National Hunt that was to be held May 17, 2020 at the City Park in Hoyt, Kansas because of the ongoing Coronavirus.
For those that have already sent in an entry and payment for the Hunt, I will be notifying you individually of this decision and will issue a refund by Club check and mail it to you. If I have not already deposited your check payment, I will just return your entry check to you my mail.
Thank you for supporting our Club over the years through your attendance of our Open National Hunt. We look forward to seeing you next year at our 2021 Open National Hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom