What's new

2021 P Roosevelt Dime Possible DDR Double Flame

Jerry999

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pickerington, Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm new to posting, but I've been CRH for years now. I just came across some 2021P Dime rolls and I found a few of these possible double dies. This coin has a nice cracked skull die chip on the obverse and doubling on the flame on the reverse. Please tell me what you think..

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DCHD0017.webp
    DCHD0017.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 136
  • DCHD0019.webp
    DCHD0019.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • DCHD0022.webp
    DCHD0022.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 110
  • DCHD0021.webp
    DCHD0021.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 105
  • DCHD0016.webp
    DCHD0016.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 97
Upvote 4
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Jerry999! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider posting your pictures on COINS for more exposure...
 
Not seeing any doubling........sorry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom