What's new

21 wheaties

TokenMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
340
Reaction score
465
Golden Thread
0
Location
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, bored out of my mind...after almost 3 ft of snow I decided to catch up on some cleaning. I tumbled a plate full of Lincolns and found 21 wheats, 1919 the eldest. Hope everyone than can keep unearthing history is doing so! Have a great day!

wheats.webp
 
Upvote 6
Man and I thought we had it bad here with the snow.No better time to take care of stuff like that.Besides getting teased by looking at all these nice finds people have been finding, I have been visiting the what is it forum here lately to figure out some things and to keep occupied.
 
I get being bored out of your mind I went ou sat 45 degrees broke my shovel on frozen ground that today wnt out got nice silver Dollar. I had to get out I felt cooped up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom