Davers
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2013
- Messages
- 8,237
- Reaction score
- 7,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.of , I-285...GA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever seen of found a 22 cal rim-fire bullet or maybe even the case of one?
( That's was from the Civil War Period) of course..
I have heard there was
& one of my reference books shows an example ( if I recall correctly) but It pictures it in it's Case.
I've dug a couple suspicious examples "Bullets" and have saved the "Short Rim-fire Cases"
that I have dug , from the area I found the bullets. [ most are post CW IMO] but I keep them JIC.
Any info or esp pictures will help
Thanks
Davers Sorry for the spelling error in the title ..D
( That's was from the Civil War Period) of course..
I have heard there was
& one of my reference books shows an example ( if I recall correctly) but It pictures it in it's Case.I've dug a couple suspicious examples "Bullets" and have saved the "Short Rim-fire Cases"
that I have dug , from the area I found the bullets. [ most are post CW IMO] but I keep them JIC.
Any info or esp pictures will help
Thanks
Davers Sorry for the spelling error in the title ..D
Last edited:


. I can't even think of the last time I purchased any 22 shorts? They were sure good for pigeons & cottontails, cheap ammo for a kid who's only income came from finding pop bottles.







