What's new

22 diamonds

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There not huge but they sure are pretty
Got this one Saturday morning less than 5 minutes in the water.
First target was a dime, second one this ring.
Took it to a jeweler right away because I thought the stones were fake since the band is 10 K.
Tested positive all three times for real diamonds. When gold was high some folks started buying 10 K instead of 14 K
Estimated at $ 800 retail.
My wife claimed it very fast!
She needs more fingers....8-)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0363.webp
    DSCN0363.webp
    245.7 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCN0365.webp
    DSCN0365.webp
    227 KB · Views: 215
Upvote 0
Looks quite lovely... I would be happy to find a matching twin. HH, Papa
 
Beautiful ring! I know your wife is loving it & telling everyone that her husband found it detecting.
 
Excal
I have one set up for diving and one set up for wading
I was wading in a town swimming area when I found this one. I was in 2 ft of water and the ring was only down a couple inches so I'm sure it was lost recently.
 
Happy wife - happy home ! Nice find.
 
Beautiful ring NYWH!! Congrads..........:thumbsup:
 
very nice !!
 
Very nice find NYwaterhunter! Congratulations
 
Pretty,Happy Wife,now you get to go out more,,HH:thumbsup:
 
Nice looking dinner ring. now you have to take your wife to a nice fancy restaurant to go with the ring.
 
My favorite finds are ones the wife confiscates. Happy wife is a good thing...congrats on a great find.
 
that is a stunner! congrats
 
Hey Les,
I gave her the ring... shouldn't she take me to a fancy restaurant ?:icon_scratch:
LOLaughs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom