L lugnut428 Jr. Member Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2010 #1 Nothin yet. Keep hope alive. Upvote 0
H Hi Ho Silver! Hero Member Joined Jan 31, 2010 Messages 907 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Jun 21, 2010 #2 Well, you have about a 50% chance you will find something!!!!!!
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Jun 21, 2010 #3 good luck!
L lugnut428 Jr. Member Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Hi Ho Silver! said: Well, you have about a 50% chance you will find something!!!!!! Click to expand... I'll take those odds any day!
Hi Ho Silver! said: Well, you have about a 50% chance you will find something!!!!!! Click to expand... I'll take those odds any day!
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2010 #5 I'm sure you'll find something, usually at least one in a box.
F favored papa Hero Member Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 656 Reaction score 214 Golden Thread 0 Location mountain home Idaho Detector(s) used ace 250 dfx Jun 21, 2010 #6 sometimes it is in the last roll
D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jun 22, 2010 #7 favored papa said: sometimes it is in the last roll Click to expand... which is so ruff
L lugnut428 Jr. Member Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 22, 2010 Thread Owner #8 Just dumped some of last night's coin... Found a 1964 Rosie in the reject bin! Had I not bought the halves I wouldn't have found the Rosie. So, technically, I think that means I didn't get skunked?
Just dumped some of last night's coin... Found a 1964 Rosie in the reject bin! Had I not bought the halves I wouldn't have found the Rosie. So, technically, I think that means I didn't get skunked?