What's new

$25 in Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Went to the bank I've been getting the hand rolled coin from and asked for pennies. Didn't have any hand rolled, but since I've been buying the coin and taking it off their hands they gave me 2 boxes. These are older because there were no 2009s in the box. Got a first for the year.
1907 IH
1947,1951(2),1951d,1953s,1955d,1956.
Canadian:1975,1980.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Nice find on the IH.
 
Nice job on the IH, My CRH has came to a complete stop :'( Due to my last semester of school. I guess I will leave up to you Enamel to find all the good error coins although I haven't seen you post any recently :thumbsup: Good luck and HH, SE
 
nice, hopefully starting pennies in like 2 weeks
 
silvereagle78 said:
Nice job on the IH, My CRH has came to a complete stop :'( Due to my last semester of school. I guess I will leave up to you Enamel to find all the good error coins although I haven't seen you post any recently :thumbsup: Good luck and HH, SE
It's not for lack of looking SE. Just haven't been able to find anything. You just take care of business at school. There will still be plenty of good stuff to find when you finish.
HH
Gilbert
 
Nice finds... Always good to find part of the tribe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom