What's new

250 dime box produced...

smittyw

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
A '53, a '64 and then something that I had never seen before. It was in the clear roll and was silver all the way round, but there were no hash marks like the Ike's have on the side. I almost passed over it in my inspection. Opened the roll and out came a 1906 dime. Really big rush over that. I've tried to take photos of the thing but the camera is not great on close ups.
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 455
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 429
Upvote 0
wow!!!!!! amazing scores!!! still waiting for my 1st barber!!! hope i get one soon! keep it up and hh!
 
Me too ChainChomp!!!! WTG on the Barber!!!!
 
Congrats on the barber dime!

3 silvers from 1 box of dimes, wow.

I've done 3 boxes of dimes (brinks with clear wrappers) and have only gotten 2 silver roosevelts (1947p, 1963p)
BOTH IN ONE BOX :laughing7:

Keep it up!
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice find on the barber....Matt
 
Tks all.
 
Nice find. My first and only barber was an ender and at first i thought it was a merc because at that point I had never found an ender, let alone a barber ender.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom