What's new

26 boxes later, and im still not in the tride... results

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
searched 26 boxes of pennies these past few weeks.
got like 2 rolls of the log cabins, and 10 rolls of the rail spliters.
I got
372- canadians
a few foriegn coins

348- wheaties. no IH again. So far this yr alone ive done 74 boxes and have yet to see and indian.

i did get two steelies.
the best i got from the boxes was a nice 1909 vdb and real good condition.
thanks for lookin
keith
p.s boxes averaged about 10-13 a box. most had 27 wheats
 

Attachments

  • DSC03166.webp
    DSC03166.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 341
  • DSC03168.webp
    DSC03168.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC03167.webp
    DSC03167.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC03169.webp
    DSC03169.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 336
  • DSC03161.webp
    DSC03161.webp
    33 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0
And my wife calls me a coin nerd....you that search pennies are a strange breed indeed! That looks like a great haul to me! ffd
 
That's one nice looking 09! :headbang:
 
Great catch on the VDB!! I hope to find one one day!

Happy hunting!
 
I was wondering what you were up too. If I had the time I try the cents as well. Great score on the 1909 :thumbsup:
 
Yea I've wanted one of those for a long time, but I probably haven't searched 26 boxes in my CRH experience yet. Nice grab :thumbsup:
 
sweet 09, congrats, the indians will come, I have gotten 2 this year, and have searched only about 50 boxes so far this year of pennies. One I found was in a hand roll.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom