What's new

290 in quarters

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
I was thinking I would find 0, any thing would be a bonus, searched the 290$ in safe at work... to find a 1962 D on first roll I was like plzzz be more, but of course not...

another inch closer to full roll, don't think i am even half way :(, one day will hit them a little harder again...
 
Upvote 0
Nice snag. 1 out of $290 is above average.
 
I was pissed to get it on first roll... I always say it is a good day if you get one on first, but quarters i just love, halves seem "easy" as rich pulled over 1k already this year :D, pull 1k quarters then you are talking hehe. and for it not to be a 1964 makes me very happy :P
 
I am zero for quarter searchin but i again pulled one outa the TD tube leading to the reject tray yesterday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom