What's new

2nd 1913S Buffalo and more!

Backbeatkeeper

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
416
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So this lot I've worked a couple of times produced a 1913S Buffalo and a Franklin half previously. Well lightning struck twice. Pulled ANOTHER 1913S Buffalo as well as a 1911S wheat and a beautiful ring. Can't believe the same semi-key date Buffalo out of the same 2 acre lot.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465191301.978981.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465191319.210523.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465191331.498069.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465191343.481626.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465191452.855152.webp
 
Upvote 36
Nice, keep hitting that spot!
 
If they would only come out of the ground as they were dropped. Great find
 
Congrats on your 2nd 1913 buffalo nickel - nice wheat penny & a fantastic ring - great finds and I wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Great ring and buff
 
The soil in your search area has been very kind to those coins.
Congrats
 
Hello Backbeatkeeper. Those are some righteous finds. Thanks for the post and I hope your luck continues. HH C9
 
I thought for a minute you found my ring, but mine is still in my safe. It hasn't fit me since I got discharged in 1970. Looks exactly like mine. Congrats on some nice finds.
 
Good job!!!!!!!!
 
I envy you guys out west for the early "S" mint coins- great finds!!

-- Jeff --
 
Some really nice finds! Is the ring silver, or white gold? Just curious.
 
sterling silver
 
I thought for a minute you found my ring, but mine is still in my safe. It hasn't fit me since I got discharged in 1970. Looks exactly like mine. Congrats on some nice finds.

Any info you might have is helpful and welcome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom