What's new

2nd day of Sept. and finds are slightly higher

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's hope the casinos give up more and more as the month goes on.

From $750 in halves I got two 1967 and one 1968-D. From $10 in pennies came a 1946-S and a 1996 Canadian. Somewhat small results but it all adds up!
 
Upvote 0
Must be nice to be able to hunt every day of the week. Nice score. HH Mark
 
Yuor lucky you have half dollar machines there. There aren't any in Elko or Fallon. I searched a few hundred in quarters but didn't find silver. I did find a 1943 nickel. I put it back in the bucket and couldn't find it again so I turned in the change.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom