What's new

2nd Framer of 2013

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of plowed fields in my area, but not much rain, so finds are few, so far. This one is nicked-up, but still going into the frame.
 

Attachments

  • 2nd framer.webp
    2nd framer.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
Nice Point!! It doesn't look to beat up to me. How long is it?
 
that would go in my frame too...well done!
 
If you don't mind me asking, what's the best way to find arrowheads and the such? I mainly just metal detect, but is like to maybe find an arrowhead or something. I have plenty of fields around my house, and there was an Indian tribe about a mile from my house.
Thanks
 
Nice find wells. Just a slight tip ding is all I see.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom