What's new

2nd gold ring for the year. Nice with Ice! Ring #30.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
EDIT: No longer maintaining post
 
Last edited:
Upvote 28
I also have so many rings Ive almost filled 3/4 of a shoe box two diamond necklaces nice find!!!!!
 
Sweet find Skips! I like digging those faint foil signals. Not many people do so the gold rings are left behind.
 
ring.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Great find Skippy! A porto-potty is a great place to take care of business.....
 
I always dig every signal I get, end up pulling out more screws, glass and junk than anything else. Look at it as making it safer for the kids as a trade off for the goodies that I do find.
 
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

Does it appear to be an older ring? It has a lot of detail on it. I can't tell from the pics my ph view of pics is...well, not great.

Ya when tot lot digging, I dig it all, cause it's easy diggin's.

....at lest you had privacy in the privy! What ever works! :D
 
Last edited:
Excellent ring recovery! :occasion14:
 
Beautiful ring ! The rings are flowing in this year ! Congrats
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom