What's new

2nd gold ring

firstbiggestmost

Full Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excall II, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • 2nd Gold Ring 005 - Copy (800x670).webp
    2nd Gold Ring 005 - Copy (800x670).webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 477
  • 2nd Gold Ring 006 - Copy (800x690).webp
    2nd Gold Ring 006 - Copy (800x690).webp
    32 KB · Views: 471
  • 2nd Gold Ring 003 - Copy (800x676).webp
    2nd Gold Ring 003 - Copy (800x676).webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 473
Upvote 0
I can't decide if I like the ring or the trash better. Always nice to see pulltabs.
 
Montauk3 said:
I can't decide if I like the ring or the trash better. Always nice to see pulltabs.

So true !
 
Montauk3 said:
Always nice to see pulltabs.

If you see one you like, let me know. I'll give you a t-net discount. :laughing9:
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom