What's new

2nd Hunt w/E Trac and I pop its silver cherry with 2 silver in one hole!

FooserPaul

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hello all!

I had about 3 hours with the E Trac right outta the box yesterday and dug a few coins and 3 wheaties...

This AM I got the software loaded... down loaded Andy's coing program... Went thought the setting with the manual to be more familiar with the settings...

I told my daughter that I was NOT coming home until I had dug silver... she asked what if it get dark before you get silver... I said... well... I'm not coming home then :-)

1st Target dug this am was... 1910 Wheat... I figured that had to be a good start / sign... or at least I had hoped... :-)

1910Wheaty.jpg


I was digging clad... watchng and learning sounds and new TID FE-CO numbers...

Then I had a 12-47 @ 4-5 inches... I'd had a few of them... and I was hoping for a silver quarter...

I see the silver edge and got excited... but its to small for a quarter... :-( no wait... I SEE TWO !!!!!!!!

2Silver.jpg


2SilverHand.jpg


I've never had 2 silver in one hole.... HAPPY DANCE!

1947Washington.jpg


1946Rosie.jpg


My Totals for this AM's hunt...

total.jpg


Another note... I definately DUG LESS Trash than I would have with my XT70.... or so it seems for this short of a sampling...

trash.jpg


Happy Hunting!
Paul
 
Upvote 0
Neat finds, just don't rub your coins, it'll leave scratches

HH
-GC
 
nice finds and congrats on the new machine, looking forward to many more finds and posts from you. thanks for sharing and hh.
 
That's the way to christen the new machine! :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds Paul Never found multi silver Until today Myself cool feeling isn't it HH wtg Rob :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom