What's new

2nd Silver of the year and its a good one!

louie088

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
25
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Westmoreland County
Detector(s) used
Minicab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to share a great find I made last Sunday. 1780 Spanish 1R. What an awesome suprise! The location is all wooded now but once was an farmstead dating back to the late 1700's. I was finding a lot of old buttons and pewter items the past few time I have hunted there so I was hoping for some silver Thanks everyone for looking. Good luck and HH!

1780 1 Real MexicO Obverse copy.webp1780 1 Real MexicO Reverse copy.webp
 
Upvote 50
Wow,I would say it is a good one too.
 
Really great looking coin. Congrats man!
 
It's a good one all right. "Good" is a huge understatement on that one.
Big congrats.
 
Great looking real! I love the designs on Spanish silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom