What's new

2nd Silver of the year and its a good one!

louie088

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
25
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Westmoreland County
Detector(s) used
Minicab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to share a great find I made last Sunday. 1780 Spanish 1R. What an awesome suprise! The location is all wooded now but once was an farmstead dating back to the late 1700's. I was finding a lot of old buttons and pewter items the past few time I have hunted there so I was hoping for some silver Thanks everyone for looking. Good luck and HH!

1780 1 Real MexicO Obverse copy.webp1780 1 Real MexicO Reverse copy.webp
 
Upvote 50
Welcome aboard TNet! And Congratz on an awesome find that is a bucket lister for most detectorist!
 
Nice looking Real. You don't see many of those dug in Pennsylvania in the month of January :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Awesome!! Maybe one day I will find me one!
 
very nice find
 
Very cool. Love the toning
 
Welcome aboard TNet! And Congratz on an awesome find that is a bucket lister for most detectorist!

Thanks you Cap! I try to stick to the old farmsteads, the woods, and the fields. Finds are few and far between but I feel like when I do find something its usually something pretty old :)

Nice looking Real. You don't see many of those dug in Pennsylvania in the month of January :laughing7:

Hahaha Steve very true. Two things though. 1. Nothing keeps me inside, and 2. You have to admit this has been a mild winter we've been having.
Thank you for the Kind words, much appreciated.

outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...

Thank you Sir :)


Awesome!! Maybe one day I will find me one!

I hope so for you my friend! tHANK YOU :)

very nice find

Thankx Can!

Very cool. Love the toning
Thanks..Earth Tones lol
 
Last edited:
Nice old piece of silver
 
Congrats on a really nice find! I am still looking for my first Spanish silver. Well played.
 
WOW the spanish is flyin out of the ground this year!!! CONGRATZ...
 
Nice going Lou.
 
Good score on the Spanish silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
nice find... pretty impossible to get me one of those here in Denver CO, so def, be super happy with that one. good job.
 
Yhat is amazing I ould look for more that is so cool Im jelous. Good job
 
nice find... pretty impossible to get me one of those here in Denver CO, so def, be super happy with that one. good job.

Good score on the Spanish silver.

Regards + HH

Bill

Nice going Lou.

WOW the spanish is flyin out of the ground this year!!! CONGRATZ...

Congrats on a really nice find! I am still looking for my first Spanish silver. Well played.

Congrats on the old silver

Beautiful coin
Congrats

Nice old piece of silver


Thank you guys so much I appreciate all the awesome comments!
 
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share this video of myself recovering the 1Real in this topic.
GL&HH

Please like and subscribe for more videos of colonial coins and relics.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom