Rosco53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2018
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 1,749
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant, WI
- Detector(s) used
- Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Been a slow weekend. On my 4th bag of cents, nothing to report. One 1912 wheat, but nothing else of note... until this beauty:


2nd steel penny I've found in the wild now, never expected to find one. Really happy it's a D, as first was from Philly. Almost makes up for the 300,000 cent Indian dry spell. And, I realize silver is king here, but definitely prefer steel, myself. Happy hunting everyone!


2nd steel penny I've found in the wild now, never expected to find one. Really happy it's a D, as first was from Philly. Almost makes up for the 300,000 cent Indian dry spell. And, I realize silver is king here, but definitely prefer steel, myself. Happy hunting everyone!
Upvote
0







