What's new

3-17 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

I'll be back at it next week.

 
Upvote 0
Fine diggin -- I saw them working the trough at the outer sand bar too.
 
Nice, i wish you luck. Hamid HH :icon_thumright:
 
Thanks guys. :icon_thumleft:
 
Good job Willie :icon_thumright: Lookindown and I when out yesterday also at about the same time and we pretty much came up with the same stuff as you did. I did get a 10.7 gram silver ring and lookindown got a toe ring and found and returned a wedding ring to a very sad then happy guy but the gold eluded us also. The people are starting to hit the water though so that should help... Hope to see you out there soon. :icon_pirat:
 
Thanks Biggmike.

C ya out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom