What's new

3/30 m 1

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several photos of these. lousy photos at night may have to re do these.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4403.webp
    100_4403.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_4404.webp
    100_4404.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4405.webp
    100_4405.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_4406.webp
    100_4406.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_4407.webp
    100_4407.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4408.webp
    100_4408.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_4409.webp
    100_4409.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 81
Yeh, they are pretty blurry. A couple focused shots might help. I think I can tell the first is a Jabo, second ?? maybe vitro but need better pics, Marble king, Vitro conqueror, and maybe Akro.
 
Hopefully better
 

Attachments

  • 100_4432.webp
    100_4432.webp
    37 KB · Views: 100
  • 100_4433.webp
    100_4433.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_4434.webp
    100_4434.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_4435.webp
    100_4435.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 119
I still go with my original IDs but that purple one... the one picture that shows where it's green is the one I need to see clearly but it is blurry. Still not sure who made that one.
 
purple

The purple and green
 

Attachments

  • 100_4442.webp
    100_4442.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_4443.webp
    100_4443.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_4444.webp
    100_4444.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_4445.webp
    100_4445.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4446.webp
    100_4446.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_4447.webp
    100_4447.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 84
I am fairly new to this hobby and haven't seen as near many marbles as Cheese has, but I know I haven't seen one like this either. I know that isn't very helpful; but just thot I would throw it out there! There is one I am hoping you will take close up pics of it is the one in your "strange marbles" post. I tried to explain which one it was in my reply, but I'm not sure I was very clear?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom