What's new

3/4 Box Today

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
For the first itme my teller forgot to order my boxes. He had a box with $380 in it. I found one beat up 40. At least it wasn't a skunk like the $300 in dimes and quarters. Oh well, there is always next week.
 
Upvote 0
Bummer....that bites SF. Hopefully they won't forget next week. Maybe they will give you a 'dream box' for the inconvenience........ :wink:
 
lejeuene said:
Bummer....that bites SF. Hopefully they won't forget next week. Maybe they will give you a 'dream box' for the inconvenience........ :wink:
I like your thinking :wink:
 
that sux SF ... I had to wait for almost a month for my boxes , well maybe next weeks boxes will be big " bonus boxes ' and make up for it , Ed
 
It's not all lost. I got my other 2 boxes this week so I'm not going through withdwawls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom