Detectingfreak
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2006
- Messages
- 5,736
- Reaction score
- 21
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bellevue, WA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
3 40%'s halves and a buffalo
Hey guys! Well I was suppose to go to the bank to pick up my box of havles today. The lady who was suppose to order the halves forgot to. So I will get the box next Tuesday instead. The teller then told me that she had a bunch of halves that someone had brought in this week and said I could have them if I wanted. I told her I would love them!
I got $120 worth of rolls and came up with 3 40%'s. As, I was paying off my credit card, the teller then told me that the other teller had a buffalo nickle and asked me if I had wanted it. I said yay!
She gave it to me in-trade for a clad nickle. I was happy about that!
Todays totals:
1967(1)
1968(2)
1 buffalo nickle
Had another great day! Tommorow I am going for pennies and dimes!
Hey guys! Well I was suppose to go to the bank to pick up my box of havles today. The lady who was suppose to order the halves forgot to. So I will get the box next Tuesday instead. The teller then told me that she had a bunch of halves that someone had brought in this week and said I could have them if I wanted. I told her I would love them!
I got $120 worth of rolls and came up with 3 40%'s. As, I was paying off my credit card, the teller then told me that the other teller had a buffalo nickle and asked me if I had wanted it. I said yay!
She gave it to me in-trade for a clad nickle. I was happy about that! Todays totals:
1967(1)
1968(2)
1 buffalo nickle
Had another great day! Tommorow I am going for pennies and dimes!

Upvote
0








