What's new

3/4ths mini axe and point.

nmtreasure

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
52
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
NM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, 1st post. Looks like a great community here of artifact and treasure enthusiasts. Here are a couple of my favorite pieces. A 3/4ths minature axe found in PA. Also a point found in Missouri, I believe maybe its an Eden? Would love to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 22.webp
    22.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 33.webp
    33.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 44.webp
    44.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
Awesome axe & I think big point is an etley!

The more I look the more I agree with you. I believe its an etley. Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom