What's new

3-7 hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a nice walk on the beach.

 
Upvote 0
nice video, thanks for sharing :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice video, Willie d :headbang:

Nice goin' on those "wheatie" finds :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice video, you just missed Ken and I. We got pounded by the surf.
 
Nice video and hunt! Interesting with the two wheaties on the beach! Were they deep?

Thanks for sharing your hunt.
 
John (Ma) said:
nice video, thanks for sharing :icon_thumright:
lorraine said:
Very nice video, Willie d :headbang:

Nice goin' on those "wheatie" finds :hello2:

Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine and John. :icon_sunny:
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Nice video, you just missed Ken and I. We got pounded by the surf.
Thanks Les. The two of you were out there, huh? When I got there and saw the surf churning the way it was, I thought "I'm not gonna see Les and Ken today." Maybe next week. :icon_thumleft:
 
Lookin said:
Nice video and hunt! Interesting with the two wheaties on the beach! Were they deep?

Thanks for sharing your hunt.
Thanks Lookin. The 44 wheat was maybe in the 1-2 inch range in the dry sand. Knew it was a wheatie right away.No idea on depth on the 42. The 42 I didn't realize I had until I looked through my pennies.
 
Some nice finds Willie.....like to see the wheaties
that come from the beaches. Nice video and clad
count too. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
metaldetectorguy said:
Nice hunt!
gold nuggets said:
Some nice finds Willie.....like to see the wheaties
that come from the beaches. Nice video and clad
count too. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
Thanks guys :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom