What's new

3 box totals

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
2 ordered from the bank and only one of 2 came for the CU- slim results but still dodged the skunk. Two boxes had 2 40%ers apiece and one had 3. Also got another '87d. Can't win if ya don't play so I'll keep playin- don't want to miss out on that solid silver box. The CU said they would reorder the missing box, I said go ahead and order 2- be in Wed. The CU's is only allowed so much coin a week and when they have alot of other orders my halves get shafted. O and all 3 of these boxes were undated. Still got 2 left at other bank for Monday pickup and now 4 for Wednesday. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
I feel your pain Mark.

It's been slim pickings for me as well lately.................and last night's two boxes of halves were no exception:

Box # 303 gave up a 67, 69d, 72 proof, 87d and an 04p: 5 keepers

Box # 304 was just about as "light": 68d, 79 proof, 04d and an 05 proof (CuNi): 4 keepers

As I've been oft quoted, most recently by you, "You can win if you don't play."


Hang in there, so long as you've got more boxes coming; there's hope.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom