What's new

3 box week

silver62

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
AVE MARIA, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Blisstool
the week started off bad 2boxes both a skunk :(
3rd box gave 5 proofs, 2 bens 1951&1954, 13 90%, and 60 40%.
This is my best single box to date.
Gotta love CRH!!!!!!!
HH
Tom
 
Upvote 0
WOW!!!!!! :o That's a dream box imho.
 
:o :o :o thats simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mini dream box for sure!!! Completely blows my best box out of the water :laughing9: Congrats, it's definitely still out there!
 
Wow that was a great box. I am hopeing to hit a few banks this afternoon after I get up from a short nap. Hope I can find a few....Matt
 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That last box sure made up for the other two!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Sweet score!!! WTG!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom