What's new

3 Boxes of dimes - not so good....

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I searched 3 boxes today....a lone 1947-p......:) Have 6 boxes of halves ordered for next week......dimes have really been bad for me lately.......1 silver in my last 8 boxes......ouch!!! I think i might be done with dimes for awhile.......Halves are the "Glory" coin....let's face it!!
 
Upvote 0
Same for me on the dimes. That is a lot of boxes with not much silver. I really hate those Canadian dimes in the rolls as you finally think you got silver only to see that dumb sailboat!
 
ive been getting a lot of uncirc boxes of dimes lately :( 2010-D and 2008-D...its getting so annoying ive stopped searching dimes >:(
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
ive been getting a lot of uncirc boxes of dimes lately :( 2010-D and 2008-D...its getting so annoying ive stopped searching dimes >:(

Too bad no 2009-D's.
 
MentalUnrest said:
Same for me on the dimes. That is a lot of boxes with not much silver. I really hate those Canadian dimes in the rolls as you finally think you got silver only to see that dumb sailboat!
Love the Canadian silver! I've found about 20 so far this year, including a 1900.
 
I did 8 boxes of dimes over 3 days last week Results - O , Nada ,crap including 2 boxes of solid 2010s. Also my usual asking tellers for halves resuted in another $25 or so in clad Not a good week for me either
 
fistfulladirt said:
MentalUnrest said:
Same for me on the dimes. That is a lot of boxes with not much silver. I really hate those Canadian dimes in the rolls as you finally think you got silver only to see that dumb sailboat!
Love the Canadian silver! I've found about 20 so far this year, including a 1900.
What kind of condition is your 1900 Canadian in ? It is very hard to find these early Canadians that are not in poor condition
 
Should have clarified - - I was referring to the post 1968 Canadian dimes that have no silver but look like silver as the rims look a silver Rossie or Merc. I have found 3 silver Canadians from the early 1960s and like those just fine!
 
santafeboy said:
fistfulladirt said:
MentalUnrest said:
Same for me on the dimes. That is a lot of boxes with not much silver. I really hate those Canadian dimes in the rolls as you finally think you got silver only to see that dumb sailboat!
Love the Canadian silver! I've found about 20 so far this year, including a 1900.
What kind of condition is your 1900 Canadian in ? It is very hard to find these early Canadians that are not in poor condition
It's in good shape, I will have to post pics later this evening.
 
SFBayArea said:
CHAINCHOMP said:
ive been getting a lot of uncirc boxes of dimes lately :( 2010-D and 2008-D...its getting so annoying ive stopped searching dimes >:(

Too bad no 2009-D's.
ya, i wish i would have tho!!! i once got a box that was a mixture of 2010-D's and 2008-D's...it was a sealed (i think brinks) box, and there was a very small amount of circulated dimes in there too, no silver or 2009's :/ go figure :dontknow:
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom