What's new

3 boxes of halves 1/7

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
box #1, CWI dated Nov 28th- 1 40%, a '66
box #2, Garda, no date- 5 40%
box #3, Garda, no date- 13 40% and an '87P

total keepers= 20

also got $1.85Cdn and an Italian 100L off the magnets.
 
Upvote 0
Good job mark! I think those are some of your best finds as of late if I am not mistaken. Correct me if I am wrong. Good Job and keep it up.

-Golden Silver
 
Yeah, it's pretty good for boxes lately. Back on 12/19 I had 40 out of 3 boxes.
 
Great - I hope it continues!!! :thumbsup:
 
Sounds a lot like my 3 boxes, only no super duper 87! Good haul :)
 
mistergee said:

Garda is the company that handles/processes coin for a lot of places here in NJ( http://gardacashlogistics.com/ ). Their boxes are just like CWI only printed with a yellow ink on the outside. We also have Brinks, Loomis and at least one other company whose name escapes me at the moment.
 
Way to go! Keep up the good work.

-Codes
 
for a minute there i thought it was some kind of commemorative or something....never heard of those guys
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom